Sign Up for a Free YOU Solution Consultation
How It Works
We will discuss where you are right now and begin moving you towards your needs and desires using powerful techniques and processes to remove roadblocks, outdated beliefs and individual challenges that are holding you back. We don’t just talk, we strategize, plan and implement a program that works for you and your life.
This is a process that requires commitment but with that this is the fastest and most efficient way to get you where you want to be. I typically work in weekly 50 minute sessions which can be done in an office setting, via phone or Skype. Concierge services are available for local clients. Since packages are structured to meet your individual needs, please contact me for pricing information.
The advantage of regular weekly sessions is that you have my consistent support and inspiration. You are also able to work closely with me as “life happens”, which enables you to stay more emotionally balanced during the process of change.
Life Design Counseling is about
having the life
You’ve always wanted.
Personalized Plan to Meet Your Specific Needs
My counseling is unique to each individual, rather than a “one size fits all” approach, my counseling is determined by you – your needs, your challenges, your life and your dreams. The area of your life that you want to change will be transformed by the powerful processes and tools I will teach you, whether it relates to your career, relationships, health, finances or any other personal goal. All it requires on your part is willingness, courage and commitment.
I can only work with a small, select group of personal coaching clients and when there is an opening it fills up fast. So, if you think you want to work with her directly, begin the process by filling out an application. If there are no openings when you apply, starting the process will ensure you a spot at the top of the list as space opens up. She will contact you regarding timing and also answer any questions you may have.
Contact Darcy for a personal coaching consultation.
Here is a list of some issues I help my clients deal with. There are many more issues I address, these are just the most common:
Building Self Esteem and Confidence
Transforming Shame into Purpose
Body Image Issues
Chronic Pain Management
Overcoming Fear and Scarcity
- Creating Balance
- Achieving Inner Peace
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Anger Management
- Life Change and Transitions
- Productivity and Motivation
- Goal and Vision Setting
Results and Benefits You Can Expect
You will remove the blocks that have held you back
You will get in touch with your true self
You will learn valuable self-regulation skills
You will let go of fear, limiting beliefs and self sabotage
You will open yourself up to joy and creativity
You will identify your unique gifts and talents
- You will laugh and enjoy your life in a whole new way
- You will experience your personal power
- You will experience genuine confidence and self esteem
- You will feel more alive and connected to others
- You will let go of relationships that do not serve you
- You will create an inspired vision for your life
- You will learn to live your life by your own design
These are the services I offer:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Transformational Coaching
- Workshop Facilitation
- Mastermind Facilitation
- Professional Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Public Speaking
- Keynote Speaking
- Team Building
“You either walk inside your story and own it, or you stand outside your story and you hustle for your worthiness”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Hire a Life Coach?
What do highly successful executives, top athletes, and the President of the United States all have in common? They all use a coach to help them to reach their goals and be the best they can be. What about you? Wouldn’t you love to finally make your dreams come true and be the best YOU you can be? See if the following ideas appeal to you:
- I would to find and live out my life’s purpose.
- I would like to experience more fun and enjoyment in my life.
- I would like to create more balance in my life.
- I would like to experience meaningful, fulfilling and loving relationships.
- I would like to feel more fully alive and connected to life.
- I would like to get to the next level in my career or vocation.
- I would like to experience financial security or freedom.
- I would like to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behavior.
- I would like to work less but make more money.
- I would like to experience inner peace and freedom from stress.
- I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track.
- I am ready to create plans and take action to achieve my goals.
Whether you are 25 or 65, you will benefit from coaching because it’s aim is to help you to bring about the goals and dreams you have always yearned for in some or every aspect of your life including your business, career, relationships, finances, health or any other personal goal you desire.
Life Coaching is about having the life you’ve always wanted. Its also about action. You determine the agenda and intention for what it is you want to receive out of each session. I help you stay on track.
Why can’t I just accomplish these things on my own?
Such a good question! I used to detest asking for (let alone paying for) help, but I have learned it is an essential key to success. Many of us were taught that hard work and sacrifice were the way to achieve happiness and success.
Although this is true to some extent, there is much more to it. Many people find more time and energy available to them when they are working with a coach. The reason for this is that there is a laser focus upon what their priorities are so that any unnecessary activities and behaviors tend to fall away. This is hard to achieve on your own as it is so easy to get distracted or pulled into something that is not a priority for you. I still struggle with staying away from Netflix and keeping the focus on my priorities! Coaching keeps you on track moving towards exactly what you want. We don’t cease to enjoy ourselves but we are much more effective working with someone who also provides accountability for us.
How are coaching and therapy different?
Coaching and therapy are both important tools for helping you to become the best that you can be. However, therapy focuses primarily upon understanding yourself and healing through those things that have held you back. Coaching does not deeply explore these avenues but instead keeps the focus upon what your specific goals may be and upon the acquisition of these. Here are the primary differences between the two:
- Client Emotionally and Psychologically Healthy
- Focus on Present and Future
- Driven by Goals and Taking Action
- Work Toward a Higher Level of Functioning
- Result Driven and Solution Focus
- Asks “What would you love to be, do or have?”
- Can be Done in Person, over the Phone or Internet
- Coach and Client Collaborate on Solutions
- Contact Between Sessions is Expected
- Client Emotionally in Need/ Requires Healing
- Focus on Dealing with the Past
- Driven by Unresolved Issues and Feelings
- Work to Achieve Understanding and Healing
- Explore and Understand Root of Problems
- Asks “How did that make you feel?”
- Done in an Office Setting
- Therapist is the Expert
- Little if any Contact between Sessions
What does it cost?
My individual programs begin at $1500. I am willing to make payment arrangements for individual sessions, however, I highly recommend committing to a package for many reasons (see below).
Group Coaching is less expensive and it offers the benefit of engaging with other like minded individuals and the joy of being a part of a community geared towards meeting your needs. The mastermind principle is at work here which is an invaluable way of getting the ideas and feedback you desire. At the same time, this is a deeply personal process and many of my clients prefer individualized arrangements.
I offer a scholarship program where I donate 10% of my services to struggling individuals who have demonstrated financial need and a deep desire to get the help they need and are truly committed to changing their lives. Conditions do apply.
Please note: I can only work with a small, select group of personal coaching clients and when there is an opening it fills up fast. If you are serious about changing your life and you want to work with me directly, fill out the contact form and I will get back to you regarding my availability. If there are no openings when you apply, beginning the process will ensure you a spot at the top of the list as space opens up.
How is a package beneficial?
- You are more invested in yourself and doing the necessary work (you’ve got some skin in the game!)
- If individual sessions are staggered, it’s easy to lose momentum
- Growth is a process that requires commitment and discipline
- You save money
- The “magic” happens as a process
- It is my goal to teach you, ultimately, to rely on yourself, not me. My work is all about personal empowerment.
- Anything worth having takes time and commitment.
You deserve to be happy, joyous and free. Don’t sell out on yourself anymore. Make an investment in YOU and send the message to your soul that you matter, that your life is worth it and that YOU ARE ALL IN!
IT IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!